- teacher: alright fold your papers in half
- entire class: hot dog or hamburger
why do jellyfish only sting when theres physical contact
why doesnt the electricity just surge throughout the entire ocean
why dont jellyfish rule the world
Fun fact! Jellyfish don’t use electricity to sting you. Whenever they feel pressure against their tentacles, it causes its cells to rapidly send out these stingers into your skin that then release its venom. Like this:
- family in a car: *passes by hospital*
- me to little cousin: look that's where you were born !
- cousin: I KNOW !
- me: in the garbage can right there